1. One of my former students visited my school. She’s grown up a lot since preK graduation! Seeing her mom and chatting about updates was amazing.
2. My new students are getting acquainted and getting best friends. It’s great to see them learn how to make friends and interact appropriately with each other. it’s amazing!
3. I learned how to use a shotgun this week. i tried two different kinds and they both felt different, one was more sleek and easier to aim (in my opinion only) but the air pump was kind of fun. It was loads of fun and I hit a few (after thinking I would not be able to hit anything at all. B and D were great teachers, I’m blessed for the guy friends God is bringing in my life and C was also a great coach and brought it to a noob level. :D
4. Today was volleyball day. i do not like the sand courts much, but volleyball is one of those sports that i really love. It was great playing with some church mates today.
5. Next week, Badminton and Softball.
6. This week we resumed our bible study nights and we are doing a series on John. It is great to learn from each other and also learn from the Word. Seeing the Lord’s work in your friends and other people is really amazing, He is an amazing God!
7. So now, back to the books. I’m a little stressed out, but I hopefully will get work done significantly. I did some new recipes this week, watch out for the recipes!